This is part one from the first of the Susquehanna Permaculture Round discussion. Recorded in front of a live audience, the panelists were:
- Jon Darby, of the Horn Farm Center.
- Rafiyqa Muhammad, of Ngozi, Inc.
- Shannon Sylte.
- Ben Weiss, of The Rewilding School.
The topics for this first round included:
- What is Permaculture to you?
- Environmental problems as human issues.
- Permaculture and spiritual traditions.
- Engaging social and political systems.
After these, we took a break, and pick up with a series of audience questions, intermixed with questions that came in via Facebook from podcast listeners. Join us again in part 2 to be released in a few weeks.
When you’ve finished listeningif you would like to learn more from Rafiyqa’s many years as a civic leader in Harrisburg active in engaging communities and local politics, so that you can do the same, she made her information available.
Ben Weiss is also available:
Would you like to see more pictures from the event? You’ll find them on the Facebook page for the show.
And anytime you’d like to reach out to me, I’m here:
The Permaculture Podcast
P.O. Box 16
Dauphin, PA 17018