This program is being offered by The World in a Garden in Vancouver from August 8-12, 2011. Cost is $250 per child. In addition to looking like a great program, at a fair price, the The World in a Garden website is inspiring for those of us concerned about urban agriculture and children. If you are in Vancouver, whether you have children or not, see if there is a way you can support this program or consider contacting them about starting one where you live.
Passport to Permaculture: A Kid’s Camp
- 1636 – Charm City Farms Round Table, Part 2 — http://www.thepermaculturepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Episode1636.mp3Click here to download the episode. | Open Player in New Window We return again to Charm City Farms with Victoria Greba and Eric Kelly in this conversation recorded earlier this year as part of a visit to speak more about The Forager’s Apprentice. In this session members of the live audience that day [...]
- 1613 – Philly Round Table, Part 1 — http://www.thepermaculturepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Episode1613.mp3Click here to download the episode. | Open Player in New Window My guests for this episode are Nate Kleinman of the Experimental Farm Network, Paul Glover the founder of Philadelphia Orchard Project, Robyn Mello of Philadelphia Orchard Project, and Kirtrina Baxter of Public Interest Law Center, in this first of the Philadelphia Round Table [...]
- 1611 – Permanent Multi-Culture with Robyn Mello — http://www.thepermaculturepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Episode1611.mp3Click here to download the episode. | Open Player in New Window My guest today is Robyn Mello, the program director for Philadelphia Orchard Project, and is a deeper look at her life, work, and thoughts within and beyond that project, which she provided a brief overview to in Episode 1609: An Introduction to the [...]
- Episode 1532: The Permaculture City with Toby Hemenway — http://www.thepermaculturepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Episode1532.mp3Click here to download the episode. | Open Player in New WindowLike this podcast? Become a Patron. My guest for this episode is Toby Hemenway, author of the longstanding favorite book on ecological design Gaia’s Garden. His next blockbuster The Permaculture City, was recently released by Chelsea Green. This latest volume, focusing on urban landscapes, [...]
- Episode 1530: Urban Permaculture in Baltimore, Maryland — http://www.thepermaculturepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Episode1530.mp3Click here to download the episode. | Open Player in New Window http://www.thepermaculturepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Episode1529.mp3Click here to download the episode. | Open Player in New WindowLike this podcast? Become a Patron. My guests for this episode are Eric and Victoria of Charm City Farms, a permaculture based urban agriculture initiative that focuses on educating and supporting individuals and [...]