Sharing with you the video from the Walking Elephant Theatre Company, “Rediscovering What it is to be Human.”
Watch, listen, delight, and share this with others.
A link to the video: Wild Neighbors – “Rediscovering What it is to be Human.”
The Show Updates:
1. I’ve made the decision to continue the podcast. I’m not going to bring things to a close this fall. We’re on.
2. Your outreach was a big part of being able to continue. Thank you to everyone who has shared some of your surplus with me.
C. A musician friend is working with me to create a new theme for the Permabyte episode. This is to provide an audio cue to what type of show you’re listening to, and to transition better between episodes if you’re binge listening.
4. Several students have signed up for the more personalized PDC. Join them, and learn at your own pace, for the new session starting June 1st. Contact me if you have any questions. You can register at this URL:
5. I’m moving some of my personal focus to more project based experience and documentation. Researching and quoting the same old material doesn’t lead to new knowledge or breakthroughs. Examples of that positive experiential direction includes the mushroom plugging I did with John and my son, as well as the pond building workshop with Ben Weiss. This may change the Permabytes some as I write and record more, and include more details in the show notes. Updates to follow as that comes together.
6. Know that wherever you go you’re not alone. There are many many people working to build a better world.
Get in touch:
The Permaculture Podcast with Scott Mann
P.O. Box 16
Dauphin, PA 17018