Depending on where you live finding a Permaculture Design Course to attend can be difficult enough. Knowing whether or not it is worth your time and money to attend, even more so. There are so many details that the answer isn’t always clear. This episode is to help you find your way through what is on a website or advertised in a magazine so that you can find a class that is worthwhile by examining these points:
- Ask for the Teacher’s name.
- Ask for the Teacher’s course history and former instructors.
- What are their projects? I.e. What Permaculture work are they doing?
- How long is the class?
- What material is included in the class curriculum?
- What textbook should they use?
- Buyer beware.
- There are no Permaculture police.
Lastly, if you have any questions at any time, please feel free to contact me via email (show (at) thepermaculturepodcast.com), telephone (717.798.8100), or leave a comment on the website (www.thepermaculturepodcast.com).