Note: This early episode is at a low volume. You’ll need to turn it. It will be re-recorded as time permits.
In this episode we look at the early origins of Permanent Agriculture and the early influences on Permaculture up to the work of Mollison and Holmgren. These include:
- Franklin King: Farmers of Forty Centuries; Or, Permanent Agriculture in China, Korea and Japan
- Joseph Smith: Tree Crops: A Permanent Agriculture (Google Books)
- P.A. Yeomans: Water For Every Farm: Yeomans Keyline Plan
- Howard T. Odum: Environment, Power and Society for the Twenty-First Century An update to the 1970’s original.
- Masanobu Fukuoka: The One-Straw Revolution
- Joseph “Sepp” Holzer